[IP] about insulin-pumpers

I think it's entirely appropriate for donors or potential donors to a
charitable/nonprofit organization to know how their money is being
spent and to withdraw support if they're dissatisfied. That said, I'm
not sure this site is the place to snark about how much Michael should
make. If people don't want to contribute, please don't try to justify
it and alleviate your guilt trip by saying that Michael should be a
pauper. That's offensive to him and anyone in public service. If you
want to complain, look at how war profiteers are getting obscenely,
filthy, stinking rich off our tax dollars.
On the bright side, the snarking has led me to stop procrastinating
and put my check in the mail right now. Thanks, Michael!  --Mary Richman