[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V10 #879

I have a hard time "playing nice" sometimes and now is one of them, Brad  &
David; you remember when you first found IP, the door was OPEN.. don't let  it
hit you on the way out either.  If you want to criticize what IP and  Michael
have done, write yourself an email and leave it off here.  If you  are THAT
unthankful for IP, then WHY are you still here?  IP has been a  lifesaver for
 MANY! Me included. If Michael and IP were to take in a 6 figure income, then
so be it.  Michael works his a** off for us.   All of the VOLUNTEERS work
 there's off too! Not that either of YOU have offered to even volunteer! Michael
ASKS us to keep things going, and rent  is expensive, alone with other things
that a business has to have,  if you  think you can do it cheaper and
 "better" as one of you said (not exact words, but close enough), have a nut! We
 have a POSITIVE environment for parent, adults, seniors and anyone in between.
If you are trolling for trouble,  then take it someplace else.  We have enough
things to deal with on a daily  basis of our lives, without your negativity
being thrown into the mix.  If  you are so great at what you do, congrats!
Don't try to belittle someone  that is HELPING thousands of people and that we
are all here to help each  other.  No one forced you to join IP or read
 anything. If you don't want to contribute any type of help then don't bash
those
that want to or  have/are.  Just go lay beside your dish.  Ok, off my soapbox
now.

~ShawnaLT in AZ not playing nice, but with good reason!
Whyatt is turning 3 in 4 DAYS!!   OMG!!!!!!!!

favorites at AOL Food.