-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Felix Kasza
(lists)

I actually like it the way it is. I realise that today, useless
cute-sy graphics and Javascript-driven menu systems are all the
rage, while every button must be generated with an applet so it
can have a slowly rotating halo -- but I like simple, clear pages
that present the information they wish to present instead of
useless graphical gimmicks. Thanks, Felix.