RE: [IP] about Insulin Pumpers

Hi Rose,

you commented regarding one of Brad's postings:

 > Brad, in your following post you mentioned
 >  the website being "sloppy and disorganized."

I actually like it the way it is. I realise that today, useless
cute-sy graphics and Javascript-driven menu systems are all the
rage, while every button must be generated with an applet so it
can have a slowly rotating halo -- but I like simple, clear pages
that present the information they wish to present instead of
useless graphical gimmicks.

Now, we _can_ discuss the information overload or the organisation
of some of IP's pages; I am not saying the site is perfect. But
I'd rather keep web designers away from the IP web site.

Thanks,
Felix.