[IP] Question for Brad

Brad since you feel you have so much more expert knowledge please come forward
and take it over.
This Insulin-Pumpers Website has been a fantastic service to a lot of
Diabetics.
If there are people out there that have experience getting foundations to help
with grants please help with your experience.
There was no website before Michael put it together and I do not think it can
be done unless there is a person there with the  knowledge to keep it going.
Dr. Charles Soderstrom in Chico, CA
anyone that wants to contact me can via the phone or at