Re: [IP] Sensor Questions

Perfect Tom!  I am on my first atempt at over a week with my sensor.  I have
just used mine for a week and then used a new one.  I was afraid that I
would mess things up when I removed the transmitter to recharge, but it went
without a hitch.  Actually, this sensor is a good one as most of my readings
match my meter...which is always a good feeling.  Cynthia