Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 16:42:14 -0400
From: Garry Billick <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] free sharps container

Yep, got mine in the mail today too.  It's kind of nice, especially
considering the price.  I was hoping that the top would have smaller,
child-proof opening like the ones used in the hospitals (with the flap
that closes and little fingers can't get inside), but hey, I won't
complain about a free sharps container!  Nice to see that we actually
can get something for nothing.