Re: [IP] RE: [IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Michael,

I don't often ask questions of the list, or even take part in all that many
discussions. I contribute when i feel like i have something worth saying
that hasn't already been said by all the other pumpers. So i am not
surprised if most of you reading this have no idea who I am.

I am, however, one heck of a lurker. I read these emails every day. I am the
only pumper i know. There are no support groups in my area that i can take
part in. So I rely on this list to get tips and suggestions from other
pumpers.  Which is why i will make a donation every time you ask us to
contribute for the pledge drives without thinking twice about where the
money goes.

I can't imagine reading this email string was very fun for you. So I would
just like to say thank you. I appreciate this list for what it is. I
personally do not need you to justify how you spend your money. I take
solace in knowing that if i am ever in a bind with insurance or supplies, i
have a place i can turn to.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Kathy