[IP] Sensor Questions

I have noticed on  some of your postings you have mentioned getting 9 days
out of a sensor before you change it.  How do you know it is bad?  I was
told in my training to use it for 6 day and insert a new one on day 6.  On
day three it tells me Sensor End and I just restart it for 3 more days.
Thanks for any information you can give me.

I have a MM 722

Warmest Regards,

Angela Cleversy dx 1981, pumping since 9/07 & sensor 4/08

940-453-4923

www.angelascreateabook.com

www.angelaspersonalizedcreations.com