Re: [IP] free sharps container

Yep, got mine in the mail today too.  It's kind of nice, especially
considering the price.  I was hoping that the top would have smaller,
child-proof opening like the ones used in the hospitals (with the
flap that closes and little fingers can't get inside), but hey, I
won't complain about a free sharps container!  Nice to see that we
actually can get something for nothing.