[IP] Ultra Mini with data port

RoseLea Wrote:
 It's new. If you go to LifeScan's website you'll see they now offer a dataport
on the Minis. So, now I'm wondering if they'll exchange my old Mini for a new
one with a dataport?

Ricardo Responds:
 They will trade out an old Ultra meter for a new Ultra 2 or mini w/ data port
if the meter was in service before a certain date in 2006. The offer is on a
folded piece of paper in the box of strips (which most of us probably throw
away).

 Another option would be a site like Diabetic Promotions which was offering the
silver color only for about $12. I am not sure how long the promotion will last.