Re: [IP] Diabetes Breakthrough?

It's new, go to Life scan's website and you can order it on line.
  Just make sure it says it's the new one with the Data Port, a lot of one line
stores are still selling the old ones.
                           Lisa

Elizabeth Blake <email @ redacted> wrote:
  Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

-- On Fri, 5/2/08, lisa miller wrote:

> I , like you test 8-12 times per day and I'm very
> thankful to have my new
> meter(One Touch Ultra Mini, with a Data Port) and my new
> Animas2020 pump.

How did you get an Ultra Mini with a data port? My Mini can't be downloaded but
the original Ultra, UltraSmart and Ultra2 can. Is there a special Mini just for
Animas pumpers?

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987