No Subject

have already programmed it to my Paradigm 722 and it works fabulously.? BD is no
longer producing strips so if you have a BD meter that reads to any Mini Med
pump, toss it.?

From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Barbara Pancari
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 10:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: new wireless One Touch meter??

Hello -
Has anyone else received (completely unsolicited) a new One Touch "wireless"
meter?? I arrived home from work yesterday to find a large box containing
this meter.? I didn't read all the information, (I'm feeling overwhelmed
these
days) but evidently it has the capability to send test results wirelessly to
the Paradigm meter.? I guess this would only be useful if one uses the Bolus
Wizard.

Any reaction from anyone about this?? I probably will not use it.