Re: [IP] giving up

What a testimony!  I have been diabetic for about 14 years and I am thrilled
at the advances I have seen even in that short time!  I am hooked up, wired
up and doing well despite having a chronic "disease".  I think that one of
the biggest benefits of IP is being able to hear the stories of others, the
good and the bad.  Some folks are just starting on this journey, others of
us have been around the block a few times, but I learn from all of you!
Cynthia