Re: [IP] Diabetes Breakthrough?

<<<Did anyone see the History Channel program on Howard Hughes? They said that
at his autopsy they xrayed him and he had 3-4 needles in his arm. But on the
xray the needles looked like they were about 3 inches long! Are there needles
that long?  it didn't look right to me.>>>

Yes they do make needles that long, however you're not likely to get them for
typical medical reasons.  I use them all the time in lab (I'm a research
chemist--we often use syringes and needles to transfer liquid chemical
reagents).  I've seen needles that were 6 inches or longer.  I routinely use
the 2 inch length and 4 inch length, depending on what I need to transfer.
Though why anyone would have 3-4 imbedded in their arm is an entirely
different issue all together. . .

Sarah, dx'92, pumping'00