RE: [IP] RE: [IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Hi David,

your message did indeed make it to the list. Were you concerned
that it would not?

Your numbers are, I am sure, accurate, and thanks for doing the
search and saving me the trouble. What those numbers don't, I
suppose, point out is that the non-cash donations generally are
supplies that go right back out to pumpers who need them.

 > He does not appear to be living on less than 20k per year.

I am glad he (and his family) doesn't. I fear, however, that there
may have been a slight misunderstanding -- to my ear, the line I
just quoted sounds as if I had claimed Michael to live on bread
and water (or less than $20k/year). That was not my intent. Here
is what I actually wrote:

 felixk> I am happy that IP has other sources of
 felixk> income [...] because living on less than
 felixk> $20k a year (before taxes) does not
 felixk> sound like fun at all.

I regret that my choice of words may have been confusing and hope
that this clears it up.

Cheers,
Felix.