RE: [IP] RE: [IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Not to add fuel to the fire, but a look at the IRS Form 990's are extremely
instructive.

Per the most recent filing, Insulin-pumpers.org had total revenue from 7/1/06
to 6/30/07 of $74,310. From that revenue, $28,800 was paid to Michael and
Michelle in salary, and $12,701 was paid to them in "contributions to employee
benefit plans and deferred compensation", for a total of $41,501.

$13,822 was spent on rent (office?, apartment?, home? not specified) and
approx. $7500 on other office expenses. Of that $7500, just under $2300 was
spent on "travel".

In addition, Insulin Pumpers Foundation took in contributions of $92,000 (35k
cash & 56k non-cash) and revenue of $16,000 during the same time period. From
the 51k of cash revenue, Michael was paid 26k salary and $12,823
"contributions to employee benefit plans and deferred compensation". He does
not appear to be living on less than 20k per year.

It will be interesting to see if this makes it to the list.

regards, David

>>Hi Brad,
>>
>>as someone who runs a not-so-small system himself, I'd be happy to
>>
>But Michael has one disadvantage, compared to you: He (and his
>family) needs food. I am happy that IP has other sources of income
>(I think member donations are more than half the total), because
>living on less than $20k a year (before taxes) does not sound like
>fun at all.
>
>Cheers,
>Felix.

David M. Grey - Attorney at Law

DAVID M. GREY & ASSOCIATES

74-980 Highway 111
Indian Wells, CA 92210

Phone 760 341 0111
Fax      949 266 9211
email email @ redacted<mailto:email @ redacted>
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the