Re: [IP] Meter and Strips

I would be interested, if no one has responded yet.  How should  I get in
touch with you?

-------Original Message-------

From: Frank (III) Baker
Date: 5/2/2008 9:16:33 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Meter and Strips

Please support Insulin Pumpers by making a donation to the
Please visit:

Is anyone using the Precision Extra meter? I have a used meter (2) with
accessories and 6 boxes of 100 strips (about $300 retail), if anyone is
interested. Just pay the shipping and they are yours.

Frank

Thanks,
Frank R Baker 3
Office of Information Technology
Director of I.T. & Telecom  NY
NY HIPAA Security Officer
40 Devereux Way
Redhook, NY 12571
Phone: (845) 758-8911
Cell: (845) 417-1518
Fax: (845) 758-1817

This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the
addressee
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopyng of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in
error,
please immediately notify me. Unless specifically attributed, the opinions
expressed do not necessarily represent the official position of the DEVEREUX
Foundation.
..

faint_grain.jpg]

imstp_pets_cat1_en.gif]