Re: [IP] new wireless One Touch meter

Kevin said:
When I went to the link someone posted to check when my new meter would besent
out, I was told that I was not on the list to receive one at this time.I have
a slightly over one year old MM722 pump.  I sent Minmed an email andgot back
the response that since I received my pump through a medicaldistributor
(Health Spectrum in Philadelphia) that I would not receive my Onetouch Ulta
link until later this year.  Just wanted to share this in caseanyone else may
be in the same situation and wondering why they are not on thelist to receive
their new meter.

I received my pump last year from a third party supplier but Minimed did have
me registered and did send me the new One-Touch Meter.    It depends on
whether a copy of your paperwork was sent to Minimed so they could register
you.  I faxed my paperwork to Minimed at the same time I was ordering the pump
through CCS.  CCS has a good working relationship with Minimed.

Julie