RE: [IP] Problem with Quickserter

{What am I doing wrong??}

 Just my two cents worth....2 of my kids are diabetic and insisted on using the
inserter device. When they went to camp, the saw someone do it manually, and now
they do it manually all the time. My opinion is that it just goes much quicker
and less items to haul when going places.....
Sorry I can't help you resolve your issue...

 Jamie, mom to Zachary(15) dx at age 12, Cleo (12) dx at age 8, Jamison(9) and
Addalyn(3).

 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email and any files transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom
they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the person
responsible for delivering the email to the intended recipient, be advised that
you have received this email in error. Any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this email in error please notify the sender immediately.