Re: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

Waiting on my USB 'Dongle" thingy as well. I already did a big data
tranny for the Endo, and will do a little one for this week and next...

I will also ask for a letter of need for the MM CGMS. As all it seems
I will need from them is what I already and sensors, I can get some
sensors to try with a letter. Even if my insurance won't cover them.