Re: [IP] RE: new wireless One Touch meter??

I just got my 'scripts for this month, so I'll have to get a new Rx
from the Endo on the 7Th, and then use the meter from that point on
when I get the strips. I am sitting on 600 NovaMax strips for now <G>
so I can do what I have to easily enough.

I like the new meter though. BIG FONT! :-D