From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Barbara Pancari
Sent: Thursday, May 01, 2008 10:50 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] RE: new wireless One Touch meter??

Hello -
Has anyone else received (completely unsolicited) a new One Touch "wireless"
meter?  I arrived home from work yesterday to find a large box containing
this meter.  I didn't read all the information, (I'm feeling overwhelmed
these
days) but evidently it has the capability to send test results wirelessly to
the Paradigm meter.  I guess this would only be useful if one uses the Bolus
Wizard.

Any reaction from anyone about this?  I probably will not use it.