From: Brad Bergman

To: email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, May 1, 2008 12:35:45 PM
Subject: RE: [IP] Diabetes Breakthrough?

We can't rest on our laurels and depend on sub-Q chips (that have to be
removed) and machines (that run on batteries that die, and infusion sets
that leave bruises, and tubing that cats can shred right through) to manage
this disease for us.

It's just a fact of life. It's still a good life, and worth every moment,
but it's not going to be all roses and sunshine daisies like these companies
want us to believe for the benefit of their shareholders.

-Brad