[IP] Meter and Strips

Is anyone using the Precision Extra meter? I have a used meter (2) with
accessories and 6 boxes of 100 strips (about $300 retail), if anyone is
interested. Just pay the shipping and they are yours.

Frank

Thanks,
Frank R Baker 3
Office of Information Technology
Director of I.T. & Telecom  NY
NY HIPAA Security Officer
40 Devereux Way
Redhook, NY 12571
Phone: (845) 758-8911
Cell: (845) 417-1518
Fax: (845) 758-1817

This e-mail (including any attached files) is intended only for the addressee
and may contain confidential information. If you are not the addressee, you
are notified that any transmission, distribution, printing or photocopyng of
this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please immediately notify me. Unless specifically attributed, the opinions
expressed do not necessarily represent the official position of the DEVEREUX
Foundation.