Re: [IP] RE: new wireless One Touch meter??

For those that need a LifeScan OneTouch Ultra, I was going through some
boxes of stuff that is in my closet (was at mum's home, and she brought it
up on 2, march, and just went through it yesterday) I have 2 of them.
I do not know if the readings are there and need to be deleted or not. But I
do have 2 Ultra's, and 2 Ultra 2's (Ultra 2's are brand new, in box, never
opened.. one of them, I just got too.. one of our local stores was having a
sale for a mini or ultra 2 for 19.99 [sale ends tomorrow] and then in last
sunday's paper there was a coupon for $20 off a mini or ultra, and so I got
a ultra 2 for free.. exactly what I paid for the last Ultra2.. coupon from
sunday paper and walgreens having them for 19.99).
All I do ask is the shipping costs.