Re: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

<<I think with the Lifescan program there *might* be an option to clear the
meter's memory, but I'm not sure. I never have.>>

You are correct. There IS a function to delete the meters memory using the
LifeScan upload programme.
When I did use LifeScan meters, I would upload my meter, print out the
readings, the pie char, and the graph, and then delete my meter.
That way when I went to the endo, I would have the exact 3 months of
readings for him and not have to tweek with the programmings that you can
programme it for.