Re: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

--- Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted> wrote:

> Not yet... I have the Commlink and USB adapter, I
> would like to stay
> to Solutions and PAL for right now...
>
> When I did downloads with other meters and software,
> the download
> would then erase the meter out. Does the One touch
> stuff do this too?

I have not had any issues with the OneTouch software
deleting any information, however I believe there may
be a way to clear all of the information, I'd have to
turn on my P.C. and check.
What the heck I'll check right now on my V.P.C.

hold on......

Yes, in the menu bar "Meter">Clear Meter

While I was at it I tried the USB to see if I could
use it to upload the UltraLink info to the OneTouch
Software, no luck. Anyone try to upload with the USB
on a PC?