[IP] Site problems with Quickset -- Lot number!!!

I experienced a crimped canula, and also a set that simply came out.  I was at
a wedding, and upon my return home I discovered that my BS was over 550.  When
I checked the infusion set, it simply came out as if there was no adhesive on
it at all.  That's strange, since everything sticks to me like glue, and I
sometimes need adhesive dissolvers to remove an infusion set.  The lot number
of that quick-set is 2208189, dated 2010-12.  I've since switched to
Silhouettes, but need to insert it using the Silserter, which I hate.  (The
quickset device is very user-friendly by comparison.)  When I tried manual
insertion, the needle just bent, and didn't go in.