Re: [IP] Diabetes Breakthrough?

Totally agree. It seems we are in a generation of those who have had
it a bit TOO easy.

Didja see them using that archeological piece of Lifescan's history
(Profile) and the 'hanging drop'? Man I hated trying to get the blood
'spot on' to the strip, but still managed to do it. The newer strips
are so much nicer now.