Re: [IP] Diabetes Breakthrough?

At 08:42 PM 5/1/2008, Wyldceltic1 wrote:
>Just an implantable chip like they do with pets, and this one is a
>CGMS chip. No minis, no DEX, no Navigator, just an external reader.
>Sensor reader looks huge and not a portable option for many.

Thanks, it wouldn't run in FireFox, but did in IE.  So, I'm also
wondering how they get it out to replace it every 6
months?  Personally, I'm tired of hearing all the whining about the
"pain" in poking fingers.  IMO, there is so much more to complain
about with diabetes than a teeny finger-stick.

RoseLea