[IP] RE: [IPn] about Insulin Pumpers

Michael,

Not to doubt your good intentions, or to imply that I'm not grateful for the
group, but as a web developer I have a difficult time understanding why
you're spending $5000 a quarter to run the website and the list serve?

If your 'staff' and moderators are volunteer, at the most you should be
paying $100 a year for the servers and support that could run a site and
list serve like this.

Heck, for less than that I could offer you a sub-account on my servers and
make that my contribution to the group.

-Brad