[IP] Diabetics United of Orange County CA May 6 meeting

Diabetics United
of
Orange County

You have a medical emergency. So, you call 911 and talk to a dispatcher.
Someone shows up at your front door.

Who are they? What can they do? What can they not do? and, why?

Diabetics United of Orange County will, on May 6th , be presenting
"Anatomy of a 911 Call". Dr Ken Miller, M.D.,Ph.D., will be answering
these and many other questions then.

Dr. Miller is the Medical Director of Emergency Medical Services for the
Orange County Fire Authority. In addition, he is the Assistant Medical
Director, Health Care Agency, Health Disaster Management , Emergency
Medical Services, County of Orange, and serves on a National Commission
for Disaster Management, Medical Services. Dr Miller will be accompanied
by Roger l. James, Battalion Chief, Emergency Medical Services.

This will be the first time Dr. Miller will be giving a presentation to
a non-professional group, and possibly the first time such a
presentation will be given anywhere. This program will provide
information that is not only important to Diabetics and their support
people, but of great interest to anyone who might have contact with
Emergency Medical Services, for themselves or others, in their lifetime.

Please join us on May 6, 2008 at our meeting at St. Joseph Medical
Pavilion Building 1140 W. La Veta, Orange, at 7:00 P.M. Parking in the
parking structure immediately behind the building is free as is
admission. Come and bring friends and family.

For directions and other information visit our web site
<www.diabeticsunitedoc.org> www.diabeticsunitedoc.org

Hope to see you then.

One of our members needs a ride to meetings from Costa Mesa. If you can
help please contact <email @ redacted> directly. Thanks.

Siles Bazerman
Chairman