[IP] Diatribe

I've been reading some excellent articles here.  I never heard  about the
neuropathy test ANSAR ANX 3.0.  Does anyone on this board have a  doctor who
uses
it?  I'm wondering if I should inquire if my son's endo has  it.  I don't
read IP frequently so if you can please email me off list, I  would be very
appreciative.  Ellen

_http://www.diatribe.us/home.php_ (http://www.diatribe.us/home.php)

from the website:

diaTribe. is an e-newsletter for people eager to learn more about  better
managing diabetes for themselves, or perhaps for a loved one.
Whether type 1 or type 2, we bring you the information you need to live a
better life.
diaTribe is made for that tribe of people who are smart about diabetes  and
believe in intensive management - testing more, making the right lifestyle
choices and being better informed.
As the name suggests, we are going to have an opinion. We might rant, we
might rave, we might lament or celebrate, but we will always inform and
enlighten.
Here at diaTribe, we attend all the conferences, read all the reports  and
articles and cut through the clutter to give you up-to-date news and opinion
on
drugs, devices and treatments.
We do all the homework, so you don't have to.
_Subscribe to diaTribe  for free_ (http://www.diatribe.us/subscribe.php)

listings at AOL Autos.