Re: [IP] Pump supply kits?

*I carry all the following stuff to work w/ me in a soft denim purse  10.75"
 X 9"  X 3"  which I stuff into my backpack. Once I get to work, I can't go
home as I babysit & I'm the only adult there. I certainly can't leave 3
little kids alone. I have had to use just about everything on the list from
time to time over my last 3+ years of pumping.  I'm just glad that I had the
stuff with me. If I'm just going out locally, I take my meter , a novolog
pen & glucose tabs.*
*suzeeq78& ALI*
*MM  515   4/05*
**
**********************************************************************2 *
*2 METER CASES (2 meters, 2 pokers, 100-125 test strips & 3 lancets) *
**
*EXTRA BATTERIES FOR METERS & PUMP*
*1 NOVOLOG FLEX PEN IN A FRIO POUCH*
*EXTRA NEEDLES FOR THE PEN*
*2 SYRINGES (JUST IN CASE)*
*4 INFUSION SETS*
*1 QUICK-SERTA*
*ALCOHOL WIPES*
*IV PREP WIPES*
*1 SM. **EMPTY TYLENOL JAR FOR ANY SHARPS*
*1 ZIP-LOC BAG (FO**R USED INFUSION SETS,  USED WIPES, ETC.)*
*GLUCOSE TABS*
*GLUCOSE GEL TUBES OR GLUCOBURST PACKETS*
*SMALL HAND SANITIZER*
*NEOSPORIN OINTMENT*
*BAND AIDS*
*TISSUES - POCKET PACKS*
*$5.00-$10.00 & CHANGE  (TO BUY FOOD OR DRINK IN A "LOW" SITUATION)*