Re: [IP] MiniMed and One Touch

I have a MM 515 & won't be receiving the new meter until the end of the
year. If you don't want it, I'd love to buy it from you. I posted another
request to another person on this list with details as I really want/need
one asap.  TY. If you don't want yours, please email me @
email @ redacted

Suzanne