Re: [IP] RE: new wireless One Touch meter??

Hey Barbara, as an aside, PLEASE clip your emails when replying to the
digest :-) Too much 'stuff' hard to get through for other digest
readers ...
Actually, it's cool, because even when I don't use the  meter, but
another one, and I do use the wizard, the bg's from the other meter in
the pump are also brought into my software charts and such.

I'll use it, when I finish bd's/NovaMax strips <G> I do like the
larger print on the screen of this one.