RE: Subject: [IP] Digital PDA for carb counting?

Joy, I agree completely.

 Joy L Wright <email @ redacted> wrote: <<<< I agree - what's up with
bagels anyway... I figure if I give it a big
old whack of insulin, it should make a difference. I've also noticed that
there's not enough insulin in the world to cover for a good old fashioned
bad-for-you pizza>>>>
YES......and what about fried rice? I swear that stuff goes right from my
mouth via osmosis into my bloodstream lol Anyone else have that problem? I
live for Chinese food and bagels.....life is just sooo unfair sometimes :O)
..