RE: [IP] RE: Pump Kits

<<<< I accidentally pulled out my infusion set on a arm rest on my chair at
work.
I had to drive home 30 miles to fix it.  I swore I would always carry a
"spare" but still don't do it.>>>>
Not pumping here yet, but still did find at least a partial solution to this
problem. I have one of those small sharps containers at work, as well as a
box of needles (I know, you guys don't need them anymore :O) and wipes, and
a spare insulin pen in the fridge. I only carry my meter kit and my flexpen.
I've been down that 30 mile home trip and never doing it again. Of course, I
also now live 5.1 miles from work :O)........joy