RE: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

--- On Thu, 5/1/08, Stephen Golden <email @ redacted> wrote:

> It does take AAA batteries. I think this is much better
> than the button
> batteries so if your batteries go dead you can get them
> anywhere.

 I like the AAA batteries, even if they do add some bulk & weight to the meter.
I thought the Ultra2 also used AAA, but that uses 2 of the CR2032 (I think...)
button batteries. The Mini uses one. Those are easy enough to find in big stores
but they are more expensive than AAA.

--
Liz
Type 1 dx 4/1987