Re: Subject: [IP] Digital PDA for carb counting?

 I agree - what's up with bagels anyway... I figure if I give it a big old whack
of insulin, it should make a difference. I've also noticed that there's not
enough insulin in the world to cover for a good old fashioned bad-for-you pizza
(no veggie/low carb pizza for me!) - it's just not worth the trouble :(

Jamie