RE: [IP] Pump supply kits?

Since I'm one of the ones who only carries my meter and testing supplies
with one extra set, yes, I've used it a few times. About 2 or 3 times in 4
years of pumping.

Once in a great while I'll pull out a set in a restroom. Having one extra
set in my glove box or purse has prevented me from having to go home.

Other than that, I can buy batteries or any of the other stuff I may need so
I don't sweat carrying all that bulk.

Valerie
http://www.valerieadamsglass.com