RE: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

These use the one touch strips!

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Brad Bergman
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2008 10:11 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] I'll have to R.T.F.M.

I just mailed in the registration card that came with it.

But my pharmacy didn't even know what test strips would work with the meter.
I just assumed my old-style One Touch strips would (and luckily still had an
outstanding RX for them), but they hadn't received any update or information
on a new meter being available on the market.

Brad