RE: [IP] Pump supply kits?

 I am on the OmniPod and I've used my extra pods one time. I had an occulsion
while at work. I carry the 2 extra pods because I also had a pod fail once,
which they immediately replaced, but I was at home and had a whole box of them
right there. I responded to what all I carry yesterday...the list is long. I
feel better knowing that I'm not the ONLY one that packs their supply bag, or
overpacks as the case may be! LOL

I don't have a kit per say,  but as I read the post I am thinking that maybe
I should start one.

 For those of you that carry an extra set, have you ever had to use it ?
Only once have I had a set come out and that was just after I started using
a pump and in retrospect it was probably a user error.  I fortunately was on
my way to my endo's office,  so he was able to give me one when I got there.

I find that when I pack for an over night or a few nights out of the home, I
take the sets that I need and then an extra one for every three days that I
am gone,  just in case.  I also take an equal amount of cartridges, and
usually an extra drum or so for my multi-click.

When I am riding my bike, I take my smaller meter and the smallest amount of
supplies as usually space and weight are very important.  The set that I
use, the tape seems to work better with sweat and exercise so I usually
don't have to worry about a site coming off on a century or so.