[IPn] We're almost there :-)

Hi there Pumpers and Friends,

We're almost there !  The end of the Spring pledge drive is in sight.
Thanks to all of you that have participated in this pledge drive as
well as those hundreds of others that have provided your financial
support over the last year.

  $570 is still available from LONDON's $1000 challenge. If we can
raise the $570 today, we can bring our pledge drive to a successful

Can you help??  Twenty or so of your $20 - $25 donations will do the
trick. If you feel you've received some benefit from Insulin Pumpers
and have not yet made a contribution, show your appreciation by
making a donation and help bring our Spring pledge drive to a close.
Your pledge dollars will be matched by LONDON so for every dollar
you donate up to $570, Insulin Pumpers get $2.

Accept LONDON's challenge and help finish the pledge drive, visit:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035

In the UK you can also visit: