Re: [IP] Re: Symlin effectiveness

I take 10 units of Symlin before each meal and some snacks.  I vary my insulin
dosing method depending on my blood sugar test before the meal.  If I am above
100, I take half the insulin after the meal as a normal bolus and half
extended over either 1 1/2 or over 2 hours.  If I am lowish before I eat, I
wait about 15 minutes after I eat and then take maybe about 1/3 as a normal
and 2/3 as extended.

I have stopped losing weight after more than a year using Symlin and a weight
loss of about 18 pounds.  I think that is because I am at a good weight now,
so I am just maintaining it.