[IP] Cheapest test strips????

Hi everyone, I just got a call from a friend from work that said his
youngest married daughter was recently diagnosed with Type I DM.  The family
has very limited medical insurance and he asked if I had any suggestions
where they might begin looking for the best deals on BSG testing supplies.
Anyone out there care to chime in and point us in a certain direction for
testing supplies?  I appreciate everyones comments.  Steve