Re: [IP] pump supplies

You could donate them to IP and help someone who can't afford the supplies.
Most insurance policies and all supplies covered by Medicare state; supplies
that have been paid for by insurance companies and/or Medicare cannot be
sold without returning the amount you received to the insurance companies.
Phyllis