Re: [IP] Humira

Renee, I'm not using Humira, but I am using Enbrel, similar type of
drug. I tried the once weekly dose, but went back to the twice weekly
because it worked better. I always do these injections in my thighs
and put the pump infusion sets in my abdomen. The thing about the
Humira injections is that the solution used to keep it mixed does
tend to burn a bit when it goes in. So just grit your teeth for a few
seconds and you'll be okay. <grin>
And it sure seems funny dealing with such big needles after all of
the ones we're used to with the diabetes. But the drug has no affect
on my blood sugars, other than I feel better so I exercise more, which is good.
I didn't do well on Methotrexate either. So, crossed paws that it helps you.
Take care; talk to ya soon.

Veronica
Veronica Elsea, Owner
Laurel Creek Music Designs