From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Felix Kasza
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2006 12:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE: [IP] Insurance - got to love them!

Hi Julie,

sorry for cluttering up your inbox but I prefer to lurk on the list.

Two things -- one, I can overnight you a box of Paradigm quicksets and
reservoirs (sets: 43" tubing, 6mm cannula [MMT-398]; reservoirs: your choice
of 1.76 ml [MMT-326A] or 3.0 ml [MMT-332A]). Two, Minimed employs people who
do nothing but fight insurance idiots all day -- perhaps your Minimed rep
can help here?

Let me know if you need the sets/reservoirs, and if yes, where I should send
them. (And in case this wasn't clear -- there will be no charge whatsoever,
and I'll cover the shipping.)

Cheers,
Felix.